Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: FS: ESP LTD EC1000 Deluxe w/ SD Blackouts

Thanks

Post FS: ESP LTD EC1000 Deluxe w/ SD Blackouts

I've been going back and forth for a few weeks deciding if I want to sell my Schecter Blackjack or the EC1000 to fund the purchase of a V... I've reached a decision. I think I could get a better selling price for the ESP which means I can get a nicer V, and the Blackjack was my first guitar so it's a bit more sentimental to me. That being said I bought this EC1000 a while ago used, and bought a set of blackouts for her because I liked them so much in my Schecter. It's very similar and warmer than my Schecter so it's gotta be the next one out. I have it listed on reverb for $700 + shipping but if anyone buys through here I'll sell for a little less. Here's the listing: https://reverb.com/item/26397689-esp...ahbn-1-gig-bag
    If you want to see more pictures let me know but I think I captured most of the guitar.

Thanks

Not a single cut kinda guy, but I'm digging that silver burst! Good luck with the sale man!

Thanks

Hey thanks! This was my first single cut and I was thoroughly impressed. I was biased by hearing about the old LPs that are massive and chunky and not great for shredding but this ole girl proved me very wrong. It did its job and if I played in a band I would no doubt keep this for gigging, as the sound is unbeatable!!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog