Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: FS or Trade - Mint Schecter Blackjack w EMG 81/60 $500

Thanks

Default FS or Trade - Mint Schecter Blackjack w EMG 81/60 $500

Itís listed on reverb. I bought this blackjack and itís just been sitting in my guitar stand. I put EMGs in it to see if it would give it some more life and she screams, I just like my ESP more. I bought it in March from ADK and I wish I wouldíve waited to get a Flying V instead of just rushing to buy a new guitar. Iím really interested in trades too!
    https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=...BAgMEBM&adurl=

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conor_M For This Useful Post:

superheavydeathmetal (08-09-2019)

Thanks

So awesome. I have one of these (all stock) and it might be the best guitar I have ever owned.
    Resident Schecter fanboy - Line 6 - NYXL - too much gain

This user has gone 35 days without purchasing a guitar.

Thanks

The thing really is an amazing instrument. I wish I could keep it but I can't justify owning 3 guitars at once (yet) so I gotta get rid of it since I want (need) a V style. I swapped the pickups from the Schecter and my ESP LTD EC1000, thinking I'd like the new Schecter combo better. The opposite was reality and I literally cannot put that EC1000 down so sadly the Blackjack has to go. The guitar feels AMAZING, the neck is a satin finish, not gloss (the one complaint about the ESP) and its so thin and fast. The sound is so hot and this guitar is just all-around awesome.

Thanks

Shit... I came home after being gone for a few days to find out when I swapped the pickups, my two lowest strings on the Schecter weren't sitting correctly in the bridge... I moved them over just slightly and it sings. I might have to take a bit of time to consider which one I want to sell now..... The schecter sounds metal AF now compared to the EC1000... I'm shook (kind of in a good way)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by conor_M View Post
    My two lowest strings on the Schecter weren't sitting correctly in the bridge... I moved them over just slightly and it sings. The schecter sounds metal AF now compared to the EC1000.
    Hell yeah, man! That warms my heart.

That same issue you described with the strings has happened to me before.

Are you sure you can't find a use for three guitars? I would keep them in different tunings.
    Resident Schecter fanboy - Line 6 - NYXL - too much gain

This user has gone 35 days without purchasing a guitar.

Thanks

Iíve only been playing a year man. I bought a new one as my first axe and I like a used one on the side to mod and play as well. I like drop D and standard e tuning so two guitars are fine. For now lol. Maybe Iíll get a Floyd as the second idk.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog