Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lefty Guitars for Sale at the Leftorium Megathread!!!!

Thanks

Wait a second....... because someone possibly scored on a guitar and should they choose to sell it, they automatically have to sell it for the same price they payed for it according to all on here?
    blah blah blabbidy blah

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyParasite View Post
    Wait a second....... because someone possibly scored on a guitar and should they choose to sell it, they automatically have to sell it for the same price they payed for it according to all on here?
    Maybe it's not black or white. Maybe there's a difference how the community feels about a guy who makes a bargain and makes money of it after months or years of playing and someone who buy and sell with the intent of making money at its expense.

Quote Originally Posted by skullvankrush View Post
    y'all are some pollyanna mystical fairy princesses thinking that anyone is not going to try and make money on an investment, especially when the person originally selling it underpriced it.
    Me. Never did. If I buy it cheap, I sell it cheap.

Thanks

The point everyone is making pertains to buying stuff for cheap that everyone knows is for sale because we all follow the market, and then advertising it on here for substantially more money. Not just a few bucks but a lot more.

I don't care if guys want to make money off things that's cool, its just that don't be coming on here with that shit thinking its cool especially if you buy something that we were literally just talking about and know what it sold for, despite what the market value of it is, and then it doesn't even go 2 weeks and you're trying to flip it here for $150 more than you paid. That's bullshit and we don't roll that way here.

As stated, that's what ebay, reverb, Craigslist, FB Marketplace, and Your Mom's yard sale is for. That's what I was saying just last week and here we go again, but if anything it validated what I did say about the subject so I don't feel so bad about my language last week.

Say if I bought an American Strat for $500 and everyone saw the ad and we were talking about it and despite it trending at say $850 there's no way in hell I could in good conscious advertise it here for that price and think guys will pay that, because simple fact is, if they wanted it they would've paid the $500 in the first place. Read: take that shit elsewhere.
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

Blue Church2 (07-31-2019), Thor827 (07-31-2019)

Thanks

I’m not going to beat this dead horse but I will and with one thing - I think it’s more about his character than his pricing.

Thanks

Iím not going to beat this dead horse but I will and with one thing - I think itís more about his character than his pricing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cmartin For This Useful Post:

metalchurch (07-31-2019)

Thanks

Absolutely.
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartin View Post
    I’m not going to beat this dead horse but I will and with one thing - I think it’s more about his character than his pricing.
    i always tell you guys, if you want something i have, talk to me and i cut forum dudes deals. none of you ever take that step. i sold two things on here already. they didn't haggle. they didn't make offers, they just fuckin' bought em. If someone from here messaged me and said, hey would you be down for selling more in line with what we know you bought it for, i would. I get defensive from people who don't even know me just assuming I'm a liar.

Also, I'm not buying shit typically for the express interest of selling it. I sold my previous steinberger for less than I paid for it, saw the new one I have up for sale and bought it with that money. I really like it and want to keep it, but if someone wants to pay 600 for it, I'll sell it all day. If no one does, then I'll keep it and do so happily.

I think my issue is just all the assuming going on. No one talks to me but a few of you really dig talking AT me and telling me WHY i'm doing shit. Eventually I get defensive about it. Dig?

Done talking about it. If someone sees something they like, hit me up. I like haggling.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Glws
    I don't know what that means.

Thanks

i always tell you guys, if you want something i have, talk to me and i cut forum dudes deals. none of you ever take that step. i sold two things on here already. they didn't haggle. they didn't make offers, they just fuckin' bought em. If someone from here messaged me and said, hey would you be down for selling more in line with what we know you bought it for, i would. I get defensive from people who don't even know me just assuming I'm a liar.

Also, I'm not buying shit typically for the express interest of selling it. I sold my previous steinberger for less than I paid for it, saw the new one I have up for sale and bought it with that money. I really like it and want to keep it, but if someone wants to pay 600 for it, I'll sell it all day. If no one does, then I'll keep it and do so happily.

I think my issue is just all the assuming going on. No one talks to me but a few of you really dig talking AT me and telling me WHY i'm doing shit. Eventually I get defensive about it. Dig?

Done talking about it. If someone sees something they like, hit me up. I like haggling.
    Ok-fair enough ����
    GLWTS means good luck with the sale

Thanks

Ok-fair enough 👍🏻
    GLWTS means good luck with the sale

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog