Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seymour Duncans, EMGs, pickguards, etc...

Thanks

Default Seymour Duncans, EMGs, pickguards, etc...

Ok, ill likely have to come back to edit this once the pics upload so bear with me and once they load ill give a full description and price.

Edit:
    until I hear back from Ben here is a list of what I have

****updated with prices... still no pics yet... ****ALL prices include shipping in the Lower 48***

New in box SH-10 full shred reverse zebra w/ Silver logo --- $65 shipped

Full Shred bridge/ Full Shred neck hybrid w/ a double thick A5 magnet Black --- $55 shipped

Full Shred bridge/ Screamin Demon hybrid w/ an A8 magnet Black --- $55 shipped

SH-6N Distortion Black w/ Silver logo --- $55 shipped

TB-6 Distortion Black w/ Silver logo--- $55 shipped

SH-1 59 slug coils (2, both black) left over from another hybrid I made, includes the SH-1 baseplate --- $30 shipped

TB-4 JB slug coils (2 both black) left over from a hybrid, includes the TB-4 baseplate --- $30 shipped

Screamin Demon screw coil leftover from a hybrid ---- $15 shipped **** I will bundle these altogether for a much lower price, I can also build another hyrid using the Screamin Demon screw coil and a 59 slug coil to make a kick ass pickup which would work equally great in the Bridge or Neck position...It would be around 9khoms... I was going to do this anyways just never got around to it.

A2 magnet
    A5 magnets (3 or 4 of these, all Seymour mags
    A6 magnet
    2xA5 magnets (2x means double thick)
    2xA8 magnets
    Ceramics (seymours mostly)
    Double Thick Ceramic magnets
    ***** Not sure on the price of these magnets, I have well over $100 in these but Id bundle them for a much lower price, or even swap them into any of the Seymours I have listed.

various mounting rings (mostly Seymours) *** I'd likely bundle these and/or include them with any pickup purchase..

EMG-H (early 1990's) Black --- $40 shipped
    EMG-58 (tan epoxy bottom from the very early 80's) Black --- $45 shipped
    I should have some EMG-81's with the tan bottom also

EMG-SES passive Black ---$15 shipped

1988 Seymour LiveWire Metal Active H/S/H set Black This was their first active pickups, they require 18V and 100k pots NOT to be confused with the later Blackouts or Mustaine LiveWires, these are actually much better IMO---- $65 shipped for the set

Easily 12-15 pickguards in various colors like Parchment, Pearloid, White, Matte Black, most of which are Warmoth,Fender, WD, etc... --- Id do 2 for $25 or Id bundle these all together for an all in 1 blowout price which would be much much lower than what you'd think... There's single humbuckers, slanted humbucker, HxS, HSS, HSH, etc...

Black lefty Gotoh tuners late 80's --- $35 shipped

Black lefty Ping tuners late 80's --- $35 shipped

I know im forgetting stuff so bear with me... This is only just from boxes I found, theres sooo much more
    Last edited by metalchurch; 07-26-2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: your mom ...and now your sister. Too soon?
    We're non-profit.
    Hey, are you gonna eat that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to metalchurch For This Useful Post:

superheavydeathmetal (07-25-2019)

Thanks

I found another box with stuff in it just now.

Several sets of Schaller strap locks --- $10 shipped each

80's Original Floyd brass blocks, 32mm, 37mm, 42mm ---$15 shipped each

OFR from 1988 (relic'd, but fully functional and still kick ass) --- $75 shipped

Jackson USA tuners (righty/reverse) ---$40 shipped

Charvel neck plate from 1987 --- $30 shipped

Jackson neck plate from 1993 --- $30 shipped

Jackson neck plate from 2001 (black) --- $20 shipped

Jim Dunlop strap locks (black) --- $10 shipped

Kramer Pacer Deluxe pickguard (1986-87) matte black and very nice condition --- $40 shipped

1988 Kramer American neck rosewood, pointy headstock (righty) ---$75 shipped

Kramer hardshell cases all from 1986-1988 (I have 3 of these) --- $110 shipped each

Fender Deluxe padded gig bag Black w/ White logo --- $25 shipped

Gotoh tuners from 1989 (black, righty/reverse) --- $30 shipped

another pair of Schaller strap locks (chrome) --- $10 shipped

L3 locking nut (black) --- $10 shipped

R2 Floyd Made in Germany locking nut from an 88 American Kramer(black), don't know why I'm mentioning this but hey... ---$20 shipped

Several OFR trem bars --- $20 shipped each

lefty Strat trem bar --- $10 shipped

More pickup mounting rings for humbuckers and a Gold metal single coil mounting ring from Allparts --- as above Id likely bundle these or include them with pickup purchases.

Knobs, knobs, and more knobs -- Many styles.. again Id likely bundle these with other purchases.

Switches: 3-way Gibson style, 3-way tele style, 5-way strat style. (Switchcraft,Schaller, Oem Fender) --- multiples of each style, again id likely bundle these with other purchases.

Im still digging I know I have a ton more stuff. I will update this with prices and pictures so be patient...
    Last edited by metalchurch; 07-26-2019 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Your Hot Aunt (on your Mom's side)
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Damn you got parts!

Thanks

Haha yea more than I realized after finding those boxes but i know i have more. I found stuff I forgot I had, and cant find the stuff I was looking for because when we moved last year she packed things up and didnt mark boxes and things arent together like I had them, much to my dismay. Hahaha.
    I know I have a shoe box of DiMarzios and even more EMGs somewhere, plus probably enough parts to build a few more guitars aside from whats already listed.

And all this stuff ive been meaning to get rid of anyways due to space restrictions and me not really being into building stuff so much anymore becasue Ive just been focusing on playing really.
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Hey dude I'd be interested in hearing what DiMarzios you've got lying around! When you get around to them.

Thanks

Yep for sure man! I really cant remember and at this point Id be guessing because it's been so long. Those were at my Mom's house from years and years ago and I took them with me last I was there. I still have parts there at her house as well actually...
    I may seem like a hoarder but this has been over a 15-20yrs span of me messing with stuff so in a sense its not too bad.
    I did find an empty box for a Blue F-spaced Evolution and an empty Gibson Iommi box hahaha!
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Ben can you upload those pictures I sent you. Id like to get those up and get some prices posted so I can get the ball rolling on this because I was going to leave this ad up for 1 week and then dump the rest off on reverb, but I wanted to make sure I gave everyone here a chance at grabbing anything they may need before I hit up other venues. Thanks buddy.

To those guys who pm'd me I replied so if you're serious speak up and I'll update the thread accordingly otherwise everything listed is still available. Thanks guys.
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

Updated with prices atleast for now.

Any questions or bundling ideas holler at your boy, Im easy to work with.

Id sell all of this shit in one lot as well.
    We're non-profit.

Thanks

When you get the chance, be sure to send me the "guts" (pots/switch/metal switch tip) to the Soloist. I'm going to be needing those for another guitar here shortly.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Yea i will im still looking for them actually. I know theyre here somewhere so ill get them out to you.
    The pots were 250k and not original to the guitar anyways and the switch is your standard gibson 3-way.
    We're non-profit.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog