Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: !SOLD! White USA Jackson DK1 w/OHSC and all hang tags....super clean. All original.

Thanks

Default !SOLD! White USA Jackson DK1 w/OHSC and all hang tags....super clean. All original.

Well chaps, I never thought I'd list it....but I've accumulated so many top notch axes and could use the cash to buy my kid his own top notch axe! So, here's the DK1 for sale! $1700 SHIPPED CONUS.......if you're overseas then you'll have to pay shipping costs and any customs fees, but I'll ship overseas too. I've shipped a guitar to Russia before (and other places overseas) so I can handle it.

As for the guitar itself, if you don't know the specs here's a basic rundown:

-USA made
    -25.5" scale
    -24 Jumbo frets
    -Bolt on construction
    -Bound Maple neck, Alder body
    -Ebony Fretboard, MOP Sharkfin inlays
    -Snow White finish
    -Original Floyd Rose w/whammy bar
    -EMG 81 in the bridge, 85 in the neck, fresh battery
    -9-42 strings
    -Brushed aluminum cavity covers
    -All hang tags, and guitar is factory original
    -No dings, no dents, no scratches....light swirl marks from wiping down with a microfiber cloth after playing
    -The clear coat is sort of "lifting" a bit over the Jackson logo on the headstock....I've seen other USA Jacksons do this....I don't know what causes it, but I'm mentioning it to be safe.
    -Original HSC

Will be boxed up well and insured.

No trades please. My price is firm as I'm trying to keep my net profit after shipping as close to what I paid as possible. Well....I take that back, I WOULD trade....but only for one guitar. An ESP MII in Urban Camo (or dang near any MIJ ESP M series) would talk me into a trade.

Here's the link to the Flickr album for the DK1 photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/171155...57708172425975

I take Paypal (or a MO if you don't do the internet payment thing) and I'm located in Ogden Utah. Local pickup is available if you're near me or willing to take a road trip.
    Last edited by IbanezGuy; 05-06-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

DK1 listed on Reverb....and price reduced. $1685

I've decided to keep the 1550. I figure I'll probably never find another one for a price I'd pay so fuck it, the cheapest one is the one I've already got! Lol! But yeah, I've lowered the price of the Dinky. $1685 SHIPPED. Overseas buyers will pay actual shipping to their countries (and all fees associated with shipping). My postal code is 84403 for those overseas wanting to get an estimate.

I'm trying to remain competitive with the white DK1 already on Reverb (the guy wants $1750 PLUS shipping for his) without screwing myself.

....and for those that may be wondering, my DK1 is a 2005.
    Last edited by IbanezGuy; 05-06-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Bucketheadů Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Ok, I've already bought my kiddo his own sweet axe....so for just you fellas here on the forum I'm offering up the USA made.....(did I mention it's MADE IN The United States of America?) Jackson "Dinky" DK1....the one everyone drooled over when I first got it. I'm offering it to you fellow forum members for the stupidly insane, one time price drop (because it's LESS than what I paid....I can't do that to myself too often or else I feel like I failed at life) of $1600 SHIPPED in a nice sturdy box, with good packing material and inside it's ORIGINAL hardshell case with it's ORIGINAL paperwork, ORIGINAL whammy bar and ORIGINAL case keys (lucky YOU!). This is a guitar that originally cost OVER $3000 when new....and it's NOT too far off from that same condition. I'm pricing this in Ibanez Prestige territory. you simply cannot beat this deal even if Billy Mays himself was pitching this sale!

Come on fellas, I'm know some of you guys spend more than this on bathroom tissue (hey, nothing wrong with wanting the best for your bottom!)....and this guitar is the same color as bathroom tissue. Mount it on the wall in your bathroom. That would be cool.

Anyhow, $1600 mutha effin' SHIPPED for the forum members. I'll gladly ship OVERSEAS (unless you're in Iran or something....sorry peeps) but overseas buyers MUST pay all shipping costs and fees associated. I won't falsify customs papers with "gift" or anything....I don't need the Postmaster and a Customs agent banging on my door. This is a DEAL for someone in the UK for example, as the US dollar sucks and in the UK this SWEET DK1 would only cost you 1230ish quid! (I don't have the GBP symbol on my keyboard) Not counting shipping/fees of course. So this is a bargain for you UK/Euro types that have been begging and pleading for a sweet "shredder". You can't get much more "metal" or "shredder" than the guitar that practically defined the genre!

I take PayPal AND am perfectly A-OK with local pickup...I'm located in the wonderful "South Ogden" locale of Utah.
    Last edited by IbanezGuy; 05-08-2019 at 02:31 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IbanezGuy For This Useful Post:

Shiftpoint (05-08-2019)

Thanks

Someone needs to jump on this before I do lol. GLWS man, maybe if my Zeus sells and it's still available I might be contacting you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiftpoint For This Useful Post:

IbanezGuy (05-08-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftpoint View Post
    Someone needs to jump on this before I do lol. GLWS man, maybe if my Zeus sells and it's still available I might be contacting you.
    Haha! Yeah, the Jackson's are really great! I'd love to hang onto this one....but need the cash and I've still got the Soloist that I'll be keeping. But yeah, should you find yourself in a situation where you can buy, I'll be around!! Cheers Nick!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IbanezGuy For This Useful Post:

Shiftpoint (05-08-2019)

Thanks

Hey guys! Due to unforeseen circumstances, this DK1 is no longer for sale. HOWEVER, I'm still down to possibly trade for an Urban Camo M-II ESP......

Thanks

Bump for a potential ESP M-I or M-II trade.......other shreddy ESPs? Interesting 7 strings?

Thanks

Long gone! Lock 'er up guys!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog