Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Thread: 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II RS135

Thanks

Default 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II RS135

Hello fellow forum members,

Been seeking to obtain another of my first true left handed guitars and the only lefty I ever traded or sold. It was a Ibanez Roadstar II Series Black RS135 with maple neck, standard tremolo, and 3 single coils.

I bought it brand new in 1985 for $135 with a case and a T-shirt. I regrettably traded it for my favorite Kramer. These do pop up on eBay occasionally. Anyone who has one or knows where one of these is please reply to this thread. Thanks and glad I found this forum.

LKG

Thanks

Hello again Lefty Guitar Trader forum,

Somehow I forgot about this place and am glad to see it active. I did find my 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II a few years ago and is kind of my go to lefty. I cannot post pictures of her because they are all too big unedited currently. Lastly I look forward to exploring this forum on a regular basis. Cheers!

Thanks

Default Found my Ibanez RS135

Hello again Lefty Guitar Trader forum,

Somehow I forgot about this place and am glad to see it active. I did find my 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II a few years ago and it is kind of my go to lefty. I cannot post pictures of her because they are all too big unedited currently. Lastly I look forward to exploring this forum on a regular basis. Cheers!

Thanks

Glad to have you posting. You can link an imgur upload to avoid the file size issue.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog