Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lefty friendly guitar shops.

Thanks

Default Lefty friendly guitar shops.

There are shops out there who are more open and ready to serve us as a community. If you know of one, local, national, or international, list it and I'll add it to the list.

The two big ones right off of the top of my head are:

Drum City Guitar Land
    Adirondack Guitars Dennis is a helluva guy.
    Lefty Guitars.be
    Folkway Music
    Jerry's Lefty Guitars
    Southpaw Guitars
    Rondo
    Quite possibly the greatest lefty shop in the world, if not all of Europe.
    Last edited by WrenchDevil6; 02-23-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks

http://www.folkwaymusic.com/instruments/lefty.html

Folkway Music. The owner is a lefty. He usually has one or two very interesting models for sale. Check out the lefty Martin hollow body when you scroll down that list.

Thanks

Default Joe Rundell guitars

Hi, I have a very close friend whos father has been building guitars since the late 70s making a lot of really high end instruments. All hardcore stratocaster style. Extremely beautiful guitars. He is building me a lefty as we speak. Here are some pictures. PM me for some contact info!
    Beyond Flesh

Thanks

Thanks

Well the obvious hasn't been mentioned yet, and I suspect it's because some people have had mixed experiences with them, but there's www.southpawguitars.com. I've bought a few guitars from them over the years without any issues, and while they're not the cheapest guys around they do have stock that no one else has.

There's also http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/dr...s/1/index.aspx and www.jerrysleftyguitars.com/

Thanks

www.rondomusic.com

They have quite a selection of lefties by SX, Douglas, Agile and others. I saw a righty Agile Les Paul come through the place I work and it was pretty damn nice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    www.rondomusic.com

They have quite a selection of lefties by SX, Douglas, Agile and others. I saw a righty Agile Les Paul come through the place I work and it was pretty damn nice.
    Duh. Already on your list. Sorry. Just wanted to participate so bad!

Thanks

http://www.redplanetguitars.co.uk/index.html Here's a place that has lefties as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AxeGrindinLefty View Post
    http://www.redplanetguitars.co.uk/index.html Here's a place that has lefties as well.
    Ive dealt with red planet guitars and actually purchased 3 guitars from them, the guy was nice a gave me a deal on shipping, and they arrived promtly with little damage (due to handling, it wasn't his fault) but the quality of the guitars wasn't great at all. I was going to use them as build projects but I soon realized that it was not worth the time, effort, or cost I was willing to invest in them.

Thanks

hi guys...

For the UK this is one of the best...

http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/

Visitors found this page by searching for:

google

Joe Rundell Guitars

rundell guitarstaniguchi gakki guitarspowered by vBulletin music instrument stores inventorywww.california music gaucher.frpancho leftys guitarslefty friendly guitarslefty guitars parisfax list of part 81 @yahoo. jp 2011joe rundell custom guitarpowered by vBulletin music instrument storeerfahrung peterverspuyibanez jam guitar a paris a gaucherleftiesguitar.bewhat happened to redplanetguitars.co.ukpowered by myBB universal currency convertertaniguchi gakkiibanez guitarswww.california musique store parisgaucher.frlefty friendly guitar dealersravenwest sp650powered by vBulletin shopswhere to get lefty guitars in north Yorkeuropean guitar lefty shopleft handed guitar shop paris
SEO Blog