Lefty Guitar Trader Supporting Vendors:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon: Q&A with Drumcityguitarland

Thanks

Default Coming Soon: Q&A with Drumcityguitarland

Ok,

I'm going to do a feature article on the store and their dedication to southpaws. I'm going to have small Q&A with Jason from the store so if anyone wants to shoot up some questions for me to possibly use in the article post them in here.

My first question might be - Why the heck do the EVH guitars cost so damn much!

Thanks

Don't even have to ask that one. It's because they say EVH on them lol! Really cool store though. I love to drool over their Jackson and ESP stock!
    Disclaimer:

I'm a loud, foul mouthed, redneck. I have no problem speaking my mind. I've made mistakes in the past and I've reconciled them. If you weren't personally involved, then shut the hell up. It's none of your business and you probably don't know the whole story anyway. Be cool w/ me and I'll return the favor. If you're a douchebag, I'll be the first to tell you.

Like me or hate me, I don't really care which.

Thanks

I bought my ltd Viper 400 from Drumcity.Love that shop.It is stuffed as far as gear goes.I'd like to see some 600-800 dollar Ltds of Jacksons with Floyds.

Thanks

Sounds interesting, they stock quite a lot of lefties. My EBMM Axis SS, bought used, originally came from their store.

Thanks

To me, it is the best place if you are looking for a mid-level to top of the line left-handed axe. Their website is always updated, they always have pictures and they communicate well.

Thanks

article is up, enjoy!

Thanks

I love that place! If that silverburst EC-1000 had 2 less frets on the board, I would have went to the bank a long time ago! Very good write up bro! It's stuff like that, that brings the masses!

An import EVH model? That's interesting. I'm kind of curious as to what the price on those are going to be. I'm not a big fan of signature guitars, but I've been looking high and low for an OLP MM1 and they're no longer made. Ernie Ball doesn't offer they're import axis models in lefty. So that means I have 3 options. Find a way to build one, buy a U.S. Ernie Ball and listen to my wife bitch for 2 years, or buy an import EVH.
    Disclaimer:

I'm a loud, foul mouthed, redneck. I have no problem speaking my mind. I've made mistakes in the past and I've reconciled them. If you weren't personally involved, then shut the hell up. It's none of your business and you probably don't know the whole story anyway. Be cool w/ me and I'll return the favor. If you're a douchebag, I'll be the first to tell you.

Thanks

I've purchased many guitars from Jason and he is really fair on his prices. On gear that he has had for awhile, he will really work on a nice deal with you.

I guess my first question would be "Why? Is there a reason he stocks so many lefties?" Don't get me wrong, I am glad he does but I'm curious why.

joe...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GodWentPunk View Post
    I've purchased many guitars from Jason and he is really fair on his prices. On gear that he has had for awhile, he will really work on a nice deal with you.

I guess my first question would be "Why? Is there a reason he stocks so many lefties?" Don't get me wrong, I am glad he does but I'm curious why.

joe...
    My guess is, they were one of the first online retailers to take advantage of a market void that needed to be filled. Everyone offered a few options in lefty, but they were usually low dollar beginner guitars. Drum City was one of the first places to offer good lefty guitars for good prices and it has paid off for them. There are more Lefty only dealers popping up out there, and dealers will start to take notice of that and offer more(hopefully), but there's a lot of people that are loyal to Drum City and are repeat customers as well quick to refer new customers to them.

I like SouthPaw guitars too, but their website is clunky and their prices aren't as good as what I'm willing to pay on some of that stuff.
    Disclaimer:

Thanks

PS....I'd really like Drum City to get enough people together to get a special run of the Dean Decievers. I think Dean's requirement is 25 people for a special run though, if they are even still doing it.
    Disclaimer:

Visitors found this page by searching for:

drumcityguitarland faq

SEO Blog